width=

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 20

Welcome back to Day 20 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 10 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.
Day 20: Something you wish you could forget.

Hmm. I really don't think there is anything from my life that I wish I could forget. Everything that has happened has happened for a reason and has taught me a lesson in some form or another.

Except maybe Justin Bieber. I can forget him. And Lady Gaga, and maybe Amy Winehouse too. Yeah.

Pinterest Day 20: Your fears.

1. Dying - this is the big/main one. I didn't have a really strong faith, and still really don't. I want to believe that we go to heaven and see all our loved ones again, but in reality - no one knows. And I am afraid of the unknown. I'm also just afraid of not being HERE anymore. I want to stay.

2. Being alone

3. Getting robbed/kidnapped/etc. etc.

Think that's about it! Kinda boring today, see you tomorrow and look for a Christmas Recap Part Uno later tonight or tomorrow morning!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...