width=

Friday, December 30, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 23

Welcome back to Day 23 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 7 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.

Day 23: Something you wish you could change.

I'm so sorry for the overlap here. I don't want to change anything about my life. It all happened for a purpose and brought me to where I am today, and that is a very good place.

Pinterest Day 23: Something that you miss.



COLORGUARD. I miss it every day. I miss throwing a flag in the air and learning to spin a rifle and a sabre. I miss the music and the marching and the community it builds around you. I miss my friends that did it with me. I have very fond memories.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...