width=

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 21

Welcome back to Day 21 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 9 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.

Day 21: Something you wish you were better at.

Hmm, there's a list:

1. Singing
2. Dancing
3. Crafting
4. Sewing (though this would definately improve if I had a sewing machine)
5. Scrapbooking
6. Drawing
7. Baking
8. Cooking
9. Photography
10. Exercising

I think I'll stop there.....because now I feel like a complete loser lol

Pinterest Day 21: How you hope your future will be like.

Wonderful. I hope someday I can retire - from whatever my career ends up being. I hope someday to have three beautiful kids, two girls and a boy. I hope that they have beautiful kids. I hope to have my dream home, and fill it with family and love on the holidays (and decorate it top to bottom too!) I hope to have a happy life with my hubby, and to always be together. I hope to know my great-grandchildren. I hope to one day to live debt-free. I hope to be able to support my children and help when needed. I hope for a good, happy, love-filled life. And my dream house...I already said that didn't I?

Day 21 Complete! See you tomorrow!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...