width=

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 10

Welcome back to Day 10 of my Get to Know me Series! I'm hoping to keep up with this and post EVERY day for 30 days, as a way of letting you into my life a little bit.

Day 10: Person you do the most screwed up things with.

Well I can't really say that I do any screwed up things (I guess you could say I'm a goodie two shoe, but oh well!) but the person who I do the most unusual things with is my friend Trish =)

We go to Hanson concerts, decorate each other's houses for Christmas, and have trips down memory lane every once in a while. One of these days, we'll have a dance party in her living room just like we used to do in high school!


This was taken at her wedding shower (she got married about a month after me - holy moly look how long and blonde my hair was!) and I love it =) She is an amazing woman, and I love her!

We love HANSON and we don't care what YOU think about them! =)

Pinterest Day 10:

Put your ipod on shuffle and write down the first 10 songs that play.

1. Fergie - London Bridge
2. Godsmack - Awake
3. Paramore - Ignorance
4. Katy Perry - Hot and Cold
5. Linkin Park - Papercut
6. Paramore - Whoa
7. Paramore - We Are Broken
8. Blaque - I'm Good
9. Paramore - Born For This
10. Hanson - MMMBop (the live re-done version)

CAN YOU TELL I LOVE PARAMORE?? lol

Day 10 down!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...