width=

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 17

Welcome back to Day 17 of my Get to Know me Series! We are more than halfway through now! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges!

Day 17: Someone that has made a huge impact on your life.


My mom. We have had our ups and our downs, but we have been through ALOT together. She taught me everything I needed to know that's cliche about living on your own: laundry, sewing, etc. etc. and I thank her so much for that.

I know she is lovin' bein a Grandma almost as much as I love being a mom! If it wasn't for my mom, I don't think I would be the person I am today, and even though our relationship isn't perfect, she will always be my mom! =)

Pinterest Day 17: Something that you're proud of.

Sticking on the same subject: I am proud of who I have become as a person. No, I don't have my dream job. But I'm working, and I'm not living off of assistance. No, I am not a size 0, supermodel. But I'm not obese and I eat relatively healthy. No, I'm not the perfect mom, and at times I get frustrated and need a break. But, I love my daughter and she will ALWAYS know that. No, I'm not the perfect wife, sometimes I get frustrated and need a break and take it out on Hubby. But, he knows that I love him and wouldn't trade him for the world. I am proud of the individual who I have become. I know I have more learning and growing to go, but that's part of life!

Day 17 complete!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...