width=

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weekend Recap

Ugh, I'm starting to think that the more I plan my weekend the less I get done! I was one tired, lazy little girl this weekend, and spent more time playing with my little ROLLING munchkin more than doing anything else! I am making it a point to get some of this done TOMORROW.

Complete
Incomplete

Friday:

Find Christmas dishes (TOMORROW!)
Finish decorating the Christmas tree (TOMORROW!)
Finish the dishes (TOMORROW!)
Finish cleaning the kitchen and get it back to normal (TOMORROW!)

Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Go through my stuffed animals and condense to 1/4-1/2 of original lot (TOMORROW!)
Decorate outside on front porch
Put Christmas table setting out (TOMORROW!)

Play with Natalie a little before she goes to her Nan's for all of Sunday
Work at 4:00

MAYBE....go see Breaking Dawn after work

Sunday:

Redskins vs Jets!
Stop and get something to eat on the way home
Pick up Natalie

Here are a few pictures from the game:





Monday:

Clean the bedroom and bathroom
Christmas pictures


Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Find some time to blog about something - probably the Christmas decorations =)
Paint my nails - they're lookin' rough again. The Santa-themed nails were an epic fail, so they're just red. I did however find an AWESOME tip on Pinterest....did you know you can dry your nails in two minutes by running each nail under cold water???


Look for my blog post TOMORROW about all the Christmas decorating! I WILL BE KEPT ACCOUNTABLE WITH THIS! No computer time until it's done!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...