width=

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 6

Welcome back to Day 6 of my Get to Know me Series! I'm hoping to keep up with this and post EVERY day for 30 days, as a way of letting you into my life a little bit.

Day 6: Someone you'd trade places with for a day.


Ree Drummond, also known as Pioneer Woman. Her blog inspires me, her life seems so fun, and who wouldn't want to switch lives with her and take pictures and blog and educate her kids and love on a hunkster with chaps all day??

She has a new cookbook coming out in April 2012 and I am so excited!



Pinterest Day 6. Your views on mainstream music.

I hate Lady Gaga. I love Katy Perry, Christina Perri, Kesha, etc. I don't like new country, except for Carrie Underwood. Rap has gone to shite. R&B has gone to shite. I miss Usher. I love Paramore. I love rock music. I still wish Hanson got more respect and got more air time. The end.

DISCLAIMER: Pioneer Woman has no idea who I am, and didn't pay me to write this post - I literally just LOVE her blog, and her food, and her life, and wanted to share her with you. The End. Again.
Photobucket





Stop by Shabby Apple for all your clothing needs! Baby, Momma, soon-to-be Mommas it's all there! Click the link below and tell them I sent you!





Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...