width=

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Adventures (Part Two of my Recap)

We had such fun yesterday with my parents! My mom got Natalie two outfits, and while we were there we caught her doing this:



 When we got to my Dad's house there was a fire crackling in the fireplace and these greeted us:


I can't wait to watch her play with that crab mirror thing!

We had a great time, and it was really good to hang out with everyone for a while and enjoy the holidays even though Christmas has been over for almost a week.


And since I'm feeling a little nostalgic, I wanted to see if I could find pictures of Hubby and me from each Christmas we were together, I found all but two, in 2005 and 2006. We didn't have a decent camera at the time. I'm sure some family SOMEWHERE has pictures, but I doubt we will ever see them.

2007


2008


2009


2010 (there's a baby in my belly here!)


2011



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...