width=

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 4

Welcome back to Day 4 of my Get to Know me Series! I'm hoping to keep up with this and post EVERY day for 30 days, as a way of letting you into my life a little bit.

Day 4: Picture of your night.


Pizza, video games, and babies, furry and not, sleeping near or ON TOP of you =) I love my life!

Pinterest Day 4. Bullet your whole day.

:: 10:30 am - Baby (and I) wake up for the day
:: 10:40 am - Change diaper and first bottle
:: 12:00 pm - Out the door, to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and the game
:: 1:00 pm - Lunch and the Jets game
:: 4:30 pm - Headed out window-shopping 
:: 8:00 pm - Home
:: 9:00 pm - Bottle time for baby
:: 9:30 pm - Hubby goes and picks up pizza and we eat
:: 11:30 pm - Bath and bedtime for Baby
:: 2:00 am - bedtime for Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...