width=

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 7

Welcome back to Day 7 of my Get to Know me Series! I'm hoping to keep up with this and post EVERY day for 30 days, as a way of letting you into my life a little bit.

Day 7: Your most treasured item.


My teddy bear. Don't you dare laugh at his raggity-ness, it's part of his charm. He has been with me since my first Christmas, and he may have some holes, and his neck may flop back and forth, (once he didn't even HAVE a neck) and he may or may not once had a bowtie that is gone now, but he is my bear and I love him.

Pinterest Day 7. Five pet peeves.

- People who spell my name wrong repeatedly. The first time is fine, after that GET IT RIGHT.
- People who drive slow in the fast lane.
- People who pass in the slow lane when I'm already speeding.
- People who don't know how to tip.
- When the toilet paper is on the roll the wrong way (which is the end being on TOP people!)
Photobucket


Stop by Shabby Apple for all your clothing needs! Baby, Momma, soon-to-be Mommas it's all there! Click the link below and tell them I sent you!


Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...