width=

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Transitioning...



Man, is it frustrating! It's been two days, and I thought I did a good job at telling everyone about my move, but I still only have 2 - count em - 2 followers over here!

Anyone have any tips on how to get everyone to come with you? ::sigh:: I knew starting over was going to be hard, but it's like I never had any followers at all, and I am just talking to myself!

So, if you were following me on Google Friend Connect, would you PLEASE follow me here? I would really appreciate it, so that I don't feel like I'm talking to myself anymore??

Also, I'm thinking about doing a giveaway, though I'm not sure what yet. Any ideas/things that would be good for a giveaway?? Let me know!
Photobucket



Stop by Shabby Apple for all your clothing needs! Baby, Momma, soon-to-be Mommas it's all there! Click the link below and tell them I sent you!



Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...