width=

Monday, December 12, 2011

My new adventure...

Ok, so I  know I'm probably overloading you with stuff, but this can't wait! I am now joining up with Shabby Apple Dresses to bring you all your clothing needs! They seriously have everything: party dresses, casual dresses, baby dresses, maternity dresses, jewelery, belts, bags, shoes, fitness wear - it's amazing!

I am particularly in love with THIS dress, called Rodeo Drive. It's a gorgeous gray number with a lace overlay and it is TO DIE FOR! I can't wait to snoop around their site more and see what I can find! I have added links to the end of my posts, if you're interested in seeing what they have in store, click those links and credit will be given to me if you purchase anything!

So, what's your favorite item? Christmas is right around the corner everyone!

Photobucket



Stop by Shabby Apple for all your clothing needs! Baby, Momma, soon-to-be Mommas it's all there! Click the link below and tell them I sent you!



Dresses from Shabby Apple
Dresses from Shabby Apple

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...