width=

Friday, December 2, 2011

Weekend Planning



Wow, I have been on a blogging strike lately. I've wanted to blog, but just haven't found the time or motivation to lately.

Christmas is on it's way, and I'm ALMOST done decorating. I'm linking up with Molly @ My Happy House to tell you how I'm going to get it done this weekend!

Friday:

Find Christmas dishes (I hope they didn't get accidentally thrown away!)
Finish decorating the Christmas tree (May get done Saturday instead, but I'm shooting for tomorrow)
Finish the dishes
Finish cleaning the kitchen and get it back to normal
Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Go through my stuffed animals and condense to 1/4-1/2 of original lot (I have THREE BOXES FULL!)
Decorate outside on front porch
Put Christmas table setting out
Play with Natalie a little before she goes to her Nan's for all of Sunday (WAHHHHH!)
Work at 4:00
MAYBE....go see Breaking Dawn after work =D (again for me, first for Hubby)

Sunday:

Redskins vs Jets! Game starts at 1 and we are going down a little early to walk around and take in the tailgating sights.
Stop and get something to eat on the way home
Pick up Natalie

Monday:

Clean the bedroom and bathroom
MAYBE Christmas pictures? Need to get a strand of white lights (the icicle kind) for this

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Find some time to blog about something - probably the Christmas decorations =)
Paint my nails - they're lookin' rough again.
What are you doing this weekend?


1 comment:

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Wow that is one busy weekend! But it's totally my style- some decorating, some purging, some cleaning- love it! Definitely make some time to blog about the decor so we can see it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...