width=

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 18

Welcome back to Day 18 of my Get to Know me Series! We are more than halfway through now! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges!

Day 18: Your biggest insecurity.

Faith in myself. I always seem to think to myself, "You can't do this, what are you thinking?" I really need to work on it, and I'm trying.

Pinterest Day 18: A problem that you've had.

Hmm. Well, I suppose I could say that I have a problem with motivation. I just don't like to clean. I would rather play with the baby and surf the internet. I know I'm bad, but I can't seem to change. I hope that I can fix it soon, or my house might be condemned! (Not really, but I really do need to get motivated in all aspects of my life! Cleaning, exercise, etc.)

Day 18 Complete!

P.S. - I hope everyone is having a very nice Christmas! I know we are =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...