width=

Friday, December 23, 2011

This is where you belong...At Christmas

A few of my bloggie friends have this survey posted and I thought it would be fun to join in! Here are my answers:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper - Definately!
2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial - Hubby and I lucked into a really nice Martha Stewart for free!
3. When do you put up the tree? Week after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take it down? If it were up to Hubby - New Years Day. Since it's up to me (bwah hah hah!) Middle of January.
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it, but no, I don't think I would. I don't like alcohol that much.
6. Favorite Christmas gift as a child? Hmm. I was most excited about my Miami Dolphins Starter Jacket....(BLASPHEMY! You can tell I knew NOTHING about football, I just liked the colors and mascot, oh and Dan Marino)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! Yay! Just got it this year. Here's a photo:


8. Hardest person to buy for? This SHOULD be the answer for the next one, but he always tells me too many things, and I like suprising people with their gifts so....my Hubby.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Me! Haha just kidding. Umm....no one. Everyone is easy.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL! First time this year (post on that to come)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever recieved? A NASCAR liquid soap dispenser and bar soap holder.....EEEEEW.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Prancer and The Nutcracker Ballet
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The Day After Christmas
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? No.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gingersnaps and Mint Chocolate Chip cookies
16. Clear lights or colored lights on your tree? Clear!
17. Favorite Christmas song? At Christmas by Hanson
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Well since all of our family is here...it's kinda stay at home but travelling to their house.
19. Can you name all of Santas reindeer? Everybody can! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph
20. Angel or star on the top of your tree? Angel
21. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Bah Humbugs
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? Natalie's teddy bear on a rocking horse First Christmas Ornament
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Another vehicle. But, realistically I just want to have a good Christmas with family and for everyone to be happy and healthy.

Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...