width=

Friday, December 16, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 9

Welcome back to Day 6 of my Get to Know me Series! I'm hoping to keep up with this and post EVERY day for 30 days, as a way of letting you into my life a little bit.

Day 9: Picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


Of course it's going to be my Hubby. From us dating in 7th grade and 8th grade, being friends all through high school, him "helping me" "get over" my divorce, and all the struggles that we've been through as a couple, I can honestly say he is the ONE person who has gotten me through the most, and I know I can turn to when I am having another issue about ANYTHING, and he will help me through it.


He is amazing. All around.


And he makes my munchkin smile, and that's good enough for me! =)

Pinterest Day 9:

How important you think education is.

For primary school, I think education is very important. I had a good experience with grade school, and I can honestly say I'm not afraid to send my girl to school when it's time, but I'm also not against homeschooling. As long as they get an education, it doesn't matter where it comes from, and homeschoolers have to take the same tests anyway.

Now, after grade school? My belief in schooling goes down significantly, and I think that's mostly due to my experience. I have an associates degree, and I am not able to use it. I paid 24,000 dollars for a job that's pretty much non-exsistant. If I want to go back and pay MORE money for more school, I can - but now that I have a baby, it just seems like a huge waste. Now, that's not to say that I don't believe in college. I do. I just think you need to REALLY know and research your wanted career alot more before you spend the money.

Day 9 complete! =)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...