width=

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Get to Know me Series: Day 22

Welcome back to Day 22 of my Get to Know me Series! Only 8 more days left! I am hoping that since I'm trying to get my blog "out" into the world, that this will help you get an idea of who I am. On with the challenges! You can find a list of them here.
Day 22: Your favorite book.

I don't have one. I am a bookworm and I love to read. I love anything by Fern Michaels, Nora Roberts, the Harry Potter Series, His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman (The Golden Compass trilogy) the Twilight Series, and I could go on and on. I just borrowed a few Stephen King novels to see if I like him, but mostly I like adventure and romance novels.

Pinterest Day 22: Your academics.

So far I have an associate's degree in Medical Transcription. I have been toying with the idea in my head of going to nursing school. I have also been thinking about Pharmacy Technician Certifications. I just don't know. All I know is that I can't serve for the rest of my life, and that if I go back to school at least I can get my student loans deferred for a little while.
See you tomorrow for Day 23! I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when this series is over! What will I write about??

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...