width=

Friday, December 9, 2011

Weekend Planning

Hey there! I've been so busy catching up with posts! I hope I'm not overloading you all! I meant to finish up this post while it was still Thursday, but Friday morning will have to do! Be on the lookout for a MHR post later on today with a link-up, and for my Get to Know me Series later tonight! I'm trying to space it out a little bit so it doesn't overload you, let me know if it gets to be too much! =)

As always I'm liking up with Molly @ My Happy House. Play along!

Friday:

MHR post (already have it written and ready to go!)
Lunch with my Grandpa, Uncle Jim and cousin Donna (and Natalie of course!)
Finish cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes
Work at 5:15

Saturday:

Pinterest Project Post (already have it written and ready to go!)
Work on updating my photos on Facebook
Maybe organize my Pinterest a little (delete duplicate pins, stuff like that)
Maybe start drawing out Natalie's scrapbook for when I buy the stuff to make it
Maybe work on organizing bills and calling companies to get current charges and due dates
Work at 4:00

Sunday:

Possibly going to my nephew's birthday party
Jets game at Buffalo Wild Wings (no TV at home right now)

Monday:

Post for Gabe's birthday
No idea.

Somewhere in there I'd like to:

Cuddle with the munchkin
Take Christmas photos

What are you doing this weekend?

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I like your "cuddle with the munchkin" on your to do list. That one will be the most worthwhile, I'm sure!
I just found your blog via the blog hop(I'm on there too). Your 52 goals in 52 weeks is a really cool idea. Don't know how good I would be at that. I am going to become a follower of your blog...although first I had to forgive that you are a Jets fan :) I am a Giants fan!
Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...