width=

Friday, January 27, 2012

52 in 52 Update: Week 28

I last updated on January 13. To view that post click here. To view my list, and the "rules" if you'd like to start your own list, click here.

#47 - Complete the World's Longest Sodoku Puzzle. Still working on this, just haven't had time.

#24 - Complete my recipe book. I'm debating about changing my mind on the recipe book again. I can't decide if I want to use a binder or the books my mom got for me. What do you think?

Here are the books and how I've been writing stuff in. (Notice the Pioneer Woman Cookbook? Can't wait till her new one comes out!)


Here's what the inside looks like:


And a close up of the card:


Now these are great don't get me wrong, but when I run out - that's it. They don't make them anymore. So, that 's a potential problem.


But with a binder it'd be so easy to just tear a recipe out of a magazine and pop it in a page protector. Voila! But then I'd feel the need to type and print out all my recipes. I just don't know!

#1 - Rename all photos, organize and delete duplicates. I've been working on this a little, but that's mostly because I've started keeping my blog photos separate, and it is so much easier to organize by dates.

#2 - Scan old photos. I found my old photos, but still haven't even started scanning them in. I really need to get started. Eventually I'll have to do Mom's and Hubby's mom's too.

#44 - Get a budget plan together and stick to it. Still in progress. We are almost caught up on ALL of our bills, so a budget should be able to come together pretty easily here soon!

#33 - Create family wall in living room. Still in the planning stages. I'll post more on that soon.

#11 - Complete the Couch to 5k Program. I haven't done much lately, since it's been so cold. I am planning on going to check out a gym once we get our car fixed.

#17 - See 180 lbs on the scale. Still 20 lbs to go!

#42 - Buy the remaining nursery items not received from baby shower. They are in my online cart on Target.com ready to be purchased still. I hope they don't sell out.
A few that I would like to start soon are:

#9 - Reorganize DVDs.
#22 - Cook 12 new recipes.
#28 - Throw a SuperBowl party. This is not happening. I don't even want to WATCH the SuperBowl this year.

So what do you think? Cookbooks or binder? Handwritten or typed?

Who has a good recipe that's man-friendly that I can try for one of my "new recipes"?

Let me know!!



1 comment:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Where did you find the world's largest suduko puzzle?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...