width=

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Nail Files: Part IV


This week's post is going to be short and sweet! This is my new go-to red polish. My go-to red used to be O.P.I.'s I'm Not Really a Waitress (SO me! You know, cuz I'm a server) but I just love this one so much more!



It actually looks a little brown in this photo, but I assure you it is a very pretty, deep, sparkly red and I love it so much!

I swear by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish! It's 5 steps in one! Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color and Top Coat! And now I sound like a commercial! No, but really, you're going to love it, if for nothing else then for the AWESOME new brush style! I hardly EVER get nail polish on my fingers anymore!

Great Product =)

See you next week, for my Valentine's Day nails! That way you'll have enough time to buy the polish if you want to copycat!


2 comments:

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Pretty! I love how the rush makes the polish go on so smooth. Love the top coat too!

Mrs.CFH2 said...

Complete manicure is the best! I have Fairy Teal on my toes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...